Monday 13 October 2014

MK Lightning Ice Hockey Update! Sad to say goodbye, but pleased to welcome....!

MK Lightning have confirmed that Kubo Recruitment's sponsored player Tom Carlon is sadly leaving  to pursue work commitments outside of the sport. He has been offered an unmissable opportunity which sees him and his wife moving to another country.
In a statement released by the club he said " This is the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make. It doesn’t feel like very long since I signed for Lightning…certainly not long enough. I wanted to become one of the core players of the club and saw myself finishing my career with MK, so I’m gutted that I can’t. But I really can’t turn down this opportunity – I wouldn’t want to let it go by and then always wonder ‘what if’. I would never have wanted to leave mid-way through a season, but I have to take the offer now, while it’s there – so I apologise for leaving everyone in the lurch.”

Kubo would like to wish Tom and his Wife the best of luck in their future endeavors and are sad to see such a talented player leave the team. 


Although Kubo are sad to be saying goodbye to Tom whom we have sponsored for the last 2 seasons, we are pleased to welcome forward Leigh Jamieson to the Kubo team as we will be sponsoring him for the remainder of the season. Leigh was born in Milton Keynes and has played for his hometown since the start of his ice hockey career. This years ice hockey season has only just got under way and Leigh has already had 6 appearances and 8 penalties for the team! 


Keep up to date with MK Lighting on Kubo's Blog and Twitter page @kuborecruitment!!



No comments:

Post a Comment